November 23rd, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm (breakfast available from 8-8:30 am)
No-charge, in-person workshop – 79 Mews Place, St. John’s, NL
Effective leaders are crucial in influencing an organization’s health and safety culture from the top down.
This half-day workshop is designed to help workplace leaders, including senior managers, executives, and business owners, learn and implement best practices to inspire and support a culture that values health and safety (H&S) at all levels.
- How to prioritize H&S as part of your overall business strategy
- The value of H&S as a strategic and integral part of managing your business
- Legal requirements, obligations, and responsibilities of senior leaders and business owners
- How to identify and mitigate risk for leaders and the organization
- How to leverage leadership to build and sustain a strong H&S culture
LEARN MORE (VIEW PDF)
Seating is Limited – Click HERE to REGISTER TODAY!